Well, since January was a bust for goals, I am about to post February’s.
- Walk 20 miles this month.
- Do Pilates 4 times a week.
- Read 2 books.
- Read Simple Abundance daily.
- Set up menu plans for the month, taking into consideration when the college kids are home, sporting events and practices, Odyssey of the Mind practices.
- Pay off any small debts (under $50) that are possible.
- Make final payment on Susan’s European soccer trip.
- Get Susan to PO to get passport.
- Work on art for a magazine.
- Join three swaps for February and make items and mail.
- Finish taxes for all kids and myself.
- Do FAFSA for all four college-aged kids.
Seems very similar to January but adding taxes and FAFSA. Hopefully, it will work.