Disclaimer: I am a SweatPink ambassador but am not being compensated for this post. It will allow me a chance to enter to win $500 dollars worth of prAna gear.
I have to start this off by saying how much I love the #NoExcuses campaign that SweatPink is running. The blog prompts are great but I particularly love the Mad Libs prompts. I am using this prompt today as I generally have not been able to do so up to this point.
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is torture (I am not as flexible as I should be). Yoga moves (verb) me and makes me feel apple (noun) (truly not sure how it makes me feel).
- That’s why I am SO excited (adjective) to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to sun salutation(yoga pose) my way to a more flexible (adjective) and happy (adjective) 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is balance. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face/ conquer / achieve / find balance in more ways than one (same challenge / or be creative!).
- My favorite place to yoga is the living room(noun) because it is so empty (adj).
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best running pose (yoga pose or other creative pose).
- I tag all my Asheville Marathon ambassadors [tag 2-3 people]
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to Angie at Angie Runs [insert name and blog URL (if applicable) because they amazing.
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/ and event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/423377431152799
Do you ever join challenges? How do you do with them?