The first quarter of 2016 is over. Can you believe that? I am not sure I am moving quickly enough towards my 2016 goals but I know I am moving. I sometimes think I am moving at a crawl. Case in point, yesterday on Facebook, my memories came up discussing a 167 mile March. That was in 2012. It was my second highest monthly mileage ever and I do not think I have seen that since in just running mileage. Back to my goal check-in.
- I will not run any full marathons this year. I am still not registered for any full marathons this year.
- I will end the year with a combined mileage of 2016. As I said above, I am plodding along. I am hoping the move being finished, more new outdoor opportunities and warmer weather will help with this goal.
- I will embrace strength training. I am not consistent with this goal but am working towards consistency.
- I will see my oldest get married. Less than six weeks to go.
- I will move to the greater Asheville area. Just about the same timeline as the wedding.
- The final piece of my divorce will be taken filed. Just this week, my ex received the certified copy of this from the courts. It had been signed January 15 but not mailed until March 23. Bureaucracy, ugh. It is now on the way to his retirement plans.
- I will pay of one Parent Plus loan. This is coming to fruition soon.
- I will continue to put money in a savings account for a rainy day. This remains my weak spot. Hoping to fix that soon, also.
- I will find and join an Asheville CSA. This may wait until next year. I do have a listing of farmer’s markets so will be eating fresh food in the south soon.
- I will menu plan. Still isn’t being done.
- I will eat whole, healthy foods. This is happening without too much trouble.
How often do you check in on your goals? Do you re-evaluate or change them? How long would you wait to change an annual goal?