I love pizza! I also love feta cheese! I was so excited when a recipe for Spinach Feta Personal Pizza came directly to my inbox this morning. I cannot wait to try this recipe out. You will know when I do as I will take a picture of the pizza. The recipe and nutritional information are provided by SparkPeople.com.
Spinach Feta Personal Pizza
This quick and easy thin-crust pizza is a delicious alternative to the giant, greasy cheese pizza you could have delivered.
1 (8-inch) flour tortilla (I am sure that flat bread would be a better alternative as it generally has less fat in it)
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
10 spinach leaves, fresh
1 sliced Roma or plum tomato
1 tablespoon feta cheese
2 tablespoons low fat mozzarella cheese
1. Turn on oven broiler.
2. Spray cookie sheet with spray margarine and place tortilla on sheet.
3. Toast tortilla lightly on both sides under broiler. Remove from oven.
4. Top tortilla with sauce, spinach leaves, and tomato slices.
5. Sprinkle on feta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
6. Place under broiler until cheese melts.
NUTRITION INFO (per 1-tortilla serving)
Fat: 8.9 g
Carbohydrates: 37.7 g
Protein: 12.9 g