I am way behind. I acknowledge that Amber at Making the Moments Count gave me the Sunshine Award about ten days ago. Then, actual sunshine came to Upstate New York and I have been spending as much time as I can in the out of doors and the sun. I still have to work but am not writing quite as much so need to get going with this.
The Sunshine Award is to be passed on to bloggers who are positive.
So, in the spirit of the Sunshine Award, I will pass it on to these bloggers.
- Gary’s Third Blog – Gary is a friend of mine who happens to be a potter. His blog is wonderful, filled with photos and music.
- Long Legs on the Loose – Katye’s blog is filled with her adventures in running and giveaways. She is also doing a fundraiser for Team in Training currently.
- Making the Moments Count– Like I said in the original post about this award, I can’t believe Amber – who has two small children – thinks my trials with teens are positive. She has a great attitude so I HAVE to give it back to her.
- Ten Dollar Thoughts – I love how deep Gale gets and her March month long challenge to eat vegetarian.
- No Meat Athlete – I love Matt’s blog about being an athlete fueled by plants. I saw Matt run the Wineglass Marathon in October of 2009 and find all kinds of information on his blog.
There you all go! More sunshine now that the rain is falling in Upstate New York.