I want to start today by saying I’m embracing my smartphone and doing this blog post on my phone. The only problem I’m having is getting the photo I want into this post.
Initial shock was my reaction to being nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by Erin at OneHundredTwentyThreeDays.com. The following are the guidelines for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform them via a comment on said blog.
7 Things About Me
- I’m a runner. You probably know that but in case you missed it.
- I am a vegetarian. This is the second time in my life I’ve gone meatless. The first was in college.
- I have a degree in forestry and a degree in business. (Can I count that as two thīngs?)
- I’m single and have been for a while, hence my online dating posts that appear occasionally.
- I have allergies, which were lived with for years as I was either pregnant or nursing, so I now take allergy medication daily from April until October (longer if running in the south in March or California in October).
- I have six children, all adults.
- I love to cook.
Now nominating 15 bloggers is a lot but here I go.
- Running Wild
- Angie Runs
- Fueled by LOLZ
- Run, Stretch, Go
- Behind The Bites
- Oh My Veggies
- Jen Is Green
- The Lean Green Bean
- Never Homemaker
- The Creekside Cook
- Frugal Upstate
- Cold Climate Gardening
- Ronna Detrick
- Gary’s Third Pottery Blog
- Writing Chapter Three
Now off to comment on blogs.